Walter D. Liebkemann, M.D.
Medical School: Tulane University School of Medicine (M.D., 1996)
Residency: Wake Forest University School of Medicine (1996-2000)
- Computer Applications in Diagnostic Radiology
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Member of Radiological Society of North America
- Member of American Roentgen Ray Society
- Member of American College of Radiology
- Member of North Carolina Medical Society
Board certified by The American Board of Radiology
Walt Liebkemann, M.D. graduated summa cum laude from Tulane University in biomedical engineering, and graduated first in his medical school class from Tulane University School of Medicine. While in radiology residency training at Wake Forest University he was awarded the RSNA Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award and authored various peer-reviewed clinical and software design articles and presentations. Dr. Liebkemann joined Greensboro Radiology in 2000, and has served in a variety of roles and committees including the Greensboro Radiology Executive Committee, the ConeHealth Management Information Systems committee, the Canopy Partners Board of Directors, and the IDX Imagecast Advisory Board.