H. Lee Hall, M.D.
Tulane University School of Medicine (M.D., 2002)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2003-2007)
Duke University Medical Center (Neuroradiology)
- Brain Tumor Imaging
- CT and MR Angiography
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Neuroradiology
- Member of Radiological Society of North America
- Member of American Roentgen Ray Society
- Member of American College of Radiology
- Member of North Carolina Medical Society
- Member of American Society of Neuroradiology
Board certified by The American Board of Radiology
Lee Hall graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University in biological engineering, and graduated in the top 10% of his medical school class from Tulane University School of Medicine. He was involved in research at the LSU Neuroscience Center of Excellence while a medical student and intern in New Orleans. Lee was chief resident in the Department of Radiology while at UNC Chapel Hill. Dr. Hall has practiced in Greensboro since 2008, and resides in Greensboro with his wife and four children.