Heath K. McCullough, M.D.
Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (M.D., 2007)
Residency: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (2008-2012)
Fellowship: University of Virginia Health System (Vascular and Interventional Radiology)
Board Certified in: Diagnostic and Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Registered Physician: Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Vascular Imaging
- Minimally Invasive Image Guided Procedures
- Interventional Oncology
- Peripheral Arterial and Venous Disease
- Uterine Artery Embolization for Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids
- Hepatobiliary and Portal Venous interventions
- Minimally Invasive Varicocele Embolization
Specializing in vascular imaging and minimally invasive image guided procedures with an emphasis on interventional oncology, peripheral vascular (arterial and venous) disease and women's health including treatment of symptomatic uterine fibroids and pelvic congestion syndrome. Clinically oriented, compassionate and patient centered care.
Board certified by The American Board of Radiology