Eric Mansell, M.D., PhD.
Medical School: University of Florida College of Medicine (M.D., 1997)
Residency: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (1998-2002)
Fellowship: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (Abdominal Imaging)
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Abdominal-Pelvic CT and MRI
- Cardiac Imaging
Eric Mansell has over 25 years of experience in medicine including doctoral research on Rotavirus, an Abdominal Imaging Fellowship, and numerous published articles on virus research, radiology and radiology workflow. Eric was chief resident at Wake Forest University School of Medicine and has served on numerous committees.
- Member of Radiological Society of North America
- Member of American Roentgen Ray Society
- Member of North Carolina Medical Society
- Member of American College of Radiology
Board certified by The American Board of Radiology